We Need Marketing
Not just any ambassador, but someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, strategic, committed, and willing to go all out to contribute in the growth of a fast-rising company.
If this sounds like what you can take on, continue reading.
We're Boundless Digital Services ~BDS, a new and fast growing Branding and Digital
Marketing company that's committed to helping SaaS companies scale their SaaS solutions
more effectively online.
As a company, we need to improve our marketing efforts to reach more of these SaaS
companies who really need our help, and we can not reach too many of them alone.
That's where you come in.
Who Can Apply?
We need experts in these areas to join hands with us to reach more SaaS companies who
need our help.
Now, here's what you'll be getting as our brand ambassador;
- When you bring 1-5 clients onboard, you'll get 8% commission off any amount we charged each of those clients, and if you're the one who closed those clients, you'll get 10% instead of 8%.
- However, if you close from 6-11 clients in a month, you'll get 3% extra in
addition to the initial 8% or 10% commission that is due to you and so forth.
- Pay and commission is recurrent as your client renews service monthly.
- Our services ranges from $1,000-$15,000 per month.
- Vacation vouchers for top-performing ambassadors.
You'll undergo intensive weekly trainings on;
- How to target our ICP that has real time problems we can solve.
- How to brand yourself online to appear credible as our brand ambassador.
- Tested ways to reach out to our ideal customers that get them to respond.
- How to use handy software to carry out research.
Take note of these terms before applying.
- You must know how to navigate/use either of these social media channels
seamlessly to generate qualified leads (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, or Twitter).
- You must have at least 3hrs daily to spare.
- You must be willing to commit & work long-term for at least 6 months.
- You must be willing to work 5 days in a week.
- You must be open to being accountable to team leads.
- You should be available for trainings and feedback sessions.
- This position is remote.
Take note of this Aptitude test as it will be used in the selection process.
Smith, is a SaaS founder from England who's looking to explore the African market with his
SaaS solution. He is more active on LinkedIn but rarely leverage his personal brand. The corporate brand of his SaaS solution is nothing to write home about too.
His SaaS solution is so great but he rarely gets people to use his products.
Que: How would you approach Smith and get him to ask for our help, since that's what we do?
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, write the Aptitude Test as a cover letter to the email address that will be indicated below. You can also include why you should be hired after the aptitude Test answer.
Please note that if you do not respond to the Aptitude test, you will be automatically disqualified.
P.S: have in mind that your application starts right from the subject of your email. Give us a taste of your creative juices!
Send your application to this email - email@example.com
Goodluck and we look forward to have you in the BDS Marketing team.
Note: if your application is not responded to in five working days, it means you were not selected, although we will try our best to reach out.
*Application closes on the 27th of March 2023
Meet The Key Decision Makers
Meet the brains behind the firebrand team
Founder and Chief Servant
Co-founder and COO